Fuel PR would like to share some of our favourite highlights of 2018.
- Gillian Waddell, MD of Fuel PR introduced Fuel for Amazon to brand owners to optimise their performance with the world’s fastest growing retailer to maximise commercial results.
- Palmer’s ‘Coconut Oil Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion’ won Gold for ‘Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product’ at the prestigious Pure Beauty Awards 2018. Another great win for our client Palmer’s!
- Fuel PR’s beauty team were thrilled to collaborate on the successful launch of the Jennifer Lopez INGLOT collection, 70-piece collection ranging from powders to lipsticks, shadows to eyelashes and palettes.
- Ugo Thrive scooped four prestigious FreeFrom Food Awards at this year’s celebration, which took place at the Royal College of Physicians. The annual awards aim to celebrate the innovation and imagination shown by the food industry in creating foods that are free of wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, soya, sulphites and other allergens.
- We celebrated the 1st Birthday of our client So Divine with an exclusive event in the heart of London to showcase the existing range of products and introduce new products.
- Free Soul turned 1 this year. They celebrated by introducing a limited-edition protein powder flavours “birthday cake and ginger biscuit” in both whey and vegan.
- Australian male skincare Black Leopard launched in the UK. Fuel PR hosted a successful launch party in Soho to celebrate with journalists and bloggers.
- Bondara hit the nationals with the story ‘mum ditches nine-to-five for a very saucy job “selling ORGASMS” ‘. Their BDSM inspired advent calendar also made headlines.
- Clive Marriott, a 57-year-old retired NHS Facilities Manager, inspired many with his story on how he lost five stone using FitnessGenes. His story was picked up by the Daily Star, Joe.co.uk and the Daily Express.
- Magnitone had great success with online coverage on the back of the Black Friday sales, which included pieces from Pretty52, Wedding Ideas, Mail Online, Evening Standard and the Daily Mirror!
Fuel PR is a boutique communications agency specialising in intelligent, high profile, compelling campaigns which deliver impact and success. If you would like to discuss how we can support your business please contact Gillian Waddell, Managing Director of Fuel PR on: Gillian@fuelrefuel.com or call 0207 7498 8211