Learn how Fuel PR delivers public relations services with intelligence and efficiency – a crucial demand from all of our clients.
The following is a case study of Fuel PR client, Kappa Bioscience – the pioneer in development and production of the only synthetic and biologically active all-trans menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2 MK-7), marketed under the K2VITAL® brand name.
- Support commercial objectives of being the No 1 provider of K2 MK-7 in the International market place
- Raise profile of International dynamic player in Vitamin K2 ingredient market, positioning them as innovator & forerunner in the sector
- Use trade media & exhibition activities to differentiate & set apart from the competition
- 360° stakeholder activity strategy
- Creation & development of news story & feature profile agenda to demonstrate innovation, dynamism, business growth & success
- Creation & development of literature ranging from commercial brochures, media packs to Scientific white papers
- Management of key international exhibitions from concept to implementation
- Extensive international media coverage impacting directly on commercial relationships, outcomes and sales
For more information please contact Gillian Waddell (Gillian@fuelrefuel.com) or Susan Leigh (Susan@fuelrefuel.com) at Fuel PR.